Ticket GinTrain Tegernsee
A culinary journey through the world of gins
What you can expect:
Immerse yourself in the world of gins. During the trip in the historic TAG 27 railcar of the Tegernsee Bahn from 1938, you will get to know our distillery and our distillates.
Route: Tegernsee - Schaftlach - Tegernsee, departure Tegernsee: 2.15 p.m., arrival Tegernsee: 4.30 p.m.
Appointment: no appointments are currently planned, please arrive at Tegernsee station, Bahnhofsplatz 4, 83684 Tegernsee at the latest by 2 p.m.
- Thematic content: Gin history & production, history of the Zahlersberg Distillers
- Gin tasting of 4 pure distillates and 2 gin tonic of your choice
- Regional Bavarian snack including water to neutralize
- 10% voucher for a purchase in the Distillers Shop
- Duration approx. 2 hours Ticket valid for 1 person!
Conditions of participation: The minimum age is 18 years. §2 BGB, §9 youth protection law We ask for your understanding that we can only guarantee the implementation if the minimum number of 20 participants is reached.